Inspired by Jessica's insomnia-induced entry into blogsville (for those who know Jess, her blog can be found at http://woelfelfamily.blogspot.com), I too decided to track our little family's day-to-day activities to keep our loved ones up-to-date. Jack grows and changes so fast, it seemed like a great way to share the joy...and it is so very joyful. OK, there are moments, say, at 3 in the morning, when "joy" might not be the exact word I would choose, but then, at 3:27am, when I am peering down at my sleeping angel, I tend to forget that I haven't had more than a 4-hour stretch of sleep in 5 months and 8 days, and most nights, I get only 2-hour stretches, sometimes much less. But enough about sleep (or lack thereof). :)
I hope you enjoy hearing what's new with us. Please do the same and keep us posted on your lives as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment