skip to main | skip to sidebar

Bob, Ellen and Jack's blog

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our visit to Tahoe











Waving bye-bye to California. Jack liked dipping his toes in the lake, although he did mention that it was very cold. Better get used to it since the lakes in Michigan are not exactly warm!
Posted by Ellen at 3:07 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (37)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (31)
      • Milwaukee, WI, Part I
      • La Crosse, WI, Part III
      • La Crosse, WI, Part II
      • La Crosse, WI, Part I
      • Brandon, SD
      • Mitchell, SD, Part III
      • Mitchell, SD, Part II
      • Mitchell, SD, Part I
      • Badlands National Park, Part III
      • Badlands National Park, Part II
      • Badlands National Park, Part I
      • Wall, SD
      • Sheridan, WY, Part II
      • Sheridan, WY, Part I
      • Pray, MT (Chico Hot Springs), Part III
      • Pray, MT (Chico Hot Springs), Part II
      • Pray, MT (Chico Hot Springs), Part I
      • Yellowstone, Part II (45th parallel)
      • Yellowstone, Part I
      • Idaho Falls, ID
      • Inkom, ID
      • SLC Part II
      • Salt Lake City, UT Part I
      • Elko, NV Part II
      • Elko, NV
      • Carson City, NV
      • Mt. Rose Meadow
      • Our visit to Tahoe
      • Bob at the helm.
      • A self portrait
      • Travel Blog 2008!
    • ►  April (4)

About Me

Ellen
View my complete profile