

Teething made Jack a grumpy boy.

Paradise Valley is aptly named. What a beautiful spot! We happily stayed two nights at Chico Hot Springs. The first night was a bit rough, with teething in full swing. We had such a small room (really all that was there was a bed and night stand) that I spent the first night on the floor with Jack surrounded by pillows. He wailed for a lot of it and I know we woke up half the place. I suggested we leave to save the other guests another night like that, but Bob was smart and said we should just stick it out and try to enjoy ourselves. The second night was much better, as we tried bringing Jack in bed and he did really well (before now we just never got the co-sleeping gig down, but it seemed to work really well here). Bob and I both got massages and spent some time in the springs. The bigger pool was only 95 degrees so Jack got in too. He LOVED it! We have some pix on Bob's phone so we'll try to post those at some point.
No comments:
Post a Comment